Rosamond We are pleased to announce that the BRC have now recommenced we can provide lessons to members, under certain guidelines, please see below. Area 4 qualifies will restart in September with Dressage to Music, winter dressage in October and arena eventing in November. Go to calendar for further details.
heads If attending a lesson please
- Only pay by bank transfer prior to the lesson, cash or cheques will not be accepted on the day. So that lesson payments run smoothly and to make ‘life a bit easier for for our treasurer please could use your instructor name in the reference when you make online payments to Nidd Valley.
- Please then send an email back to your lesson organiser to confirm payment of the lesson.
- Refunds will not be issued if a member cancels, but we will refund members if the club cancels the lesson eg instructor not available.
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or have a cough
- We will not be providing the usual tea coffee facilities
- You MUST use hand sanitiser before touching gates or fences, please bring your own supply, or wear clean washed gloves.
- Unless there is an emergency you MUST stay 2 metres away from your instructor and other members and their horses AT ALL TIMES.
- Please don’t use the indoor school or enter the livery yard, lessons are in the outdoor school until further notice.
- Toilet facilities at Jodphurs Riding Centre can be used but please use the disinfectant spray to wipe off taps, handles etc. if you have touched them and dispose of the cloth in the bin provided.
- Please collect your horses droppings after the lesson, at Jodphurs there will be a wheel barrow left out near the school to put the droppings in.
- Please don’t bring spectators to watch your lesson without prior permission from the organiser.
- Please leave the premises as soon as you have loaded up.
Please park responsibly allowing extra space so social distancing guidelines are observed.
We appreciate that the coronavirus outbreak will continue to be a major concern. It is a hugely complex and ever-evolving situation and we need to ensure that we consider the impact on all of our members, instructors, volunteers and facility providers.
In the meantime, we would urge all of our members to heed the official advice, particularly for those who fall into any of the potential ‘high risk’ categories, including the elderly, pregnant women and those who have underlying health conditions.
We appreciate your support and understanding.