Want to have fun whilst learning with your horse? Then look no further!
We are a small friendly club with lots of activities, events, training, social nights and volunteering opportunities throughout the year, so keep an eye on our calendar of events for the coming months, and our Facebook page – please search ‘Nidd Valley Riding Club’ and give us a Like.
What you get as a member
- buy stromectol in uk Subsidised training sessions are arranged throughout the year with a wide range of instructors for all levels of horse and rider in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Never tried something before? Come along to one of our lessons and have a go. Most of our lessons are based at Jodphurs Riding Centre, Blind Lane, Tockwith and you can always get a decent cuppa after riding (and probably biscuits, too, more often than not).
- buy accutane generic Social events, also subsidised, are held regularly, from our http://nikkoparklodge.com/facilities/transport/ annual awards to clinics and talks on all manner of horsey topics. You can guarantee a warm welcome and there is usually food and drink, too – come and meet new like minded people or catch up with old friends.
- There is our annual ‘Spring Dressage Series’ competition, where you can compete for our Members’ Trophy (all our competitions are run according to the BRC Official Rule Book, and are always run professionally). Who knows what other competitions we have up our sleeves?
- You’ll have the chance to compete in Team Events for the club across a range of disciplines – for example, dressage, showjumping, combined training – and there is an opportunity to go for the Area Qualifiers and Championships, too, so the sky is the limit!
- “Rider” Magazine which is the quarterly magazine for British Riding Clubs, keeping members up to date with all the latest news and research, and showcasing riders across the country just like you who are achieving their goals – you never know, that could be you in a future issue.
- Discounts are offered for all Riding Club members – head to https://www.bhs.org.uk/enjoy-riding/british-riding-clubs to find out more.
You don’t need to own a horse to become a member of the club – we know lots of you love to ride, but you might not have your own trusty steed – and that is okay, because you can get involved with all sorts of other things and spend your time with likeminded horsey folk and probably end up smelling of hay a bit. But you’ll learn loads and make some great friends in the process.
How much it costs
Membership of NVRC runs from 1st January to 31st December each year and is open to everyone aged 18 or over.
Membership is available all year round however, please note that your membership renewal will be 1st January.
Prices for 2021
- New – full riding membership £30.00
- Renewal – full riding membership £30.00
- Social / Non riding membership £15.00
1st family member £30.00 / subsequent family members at the same address £19.00 each Membership will not be active until payment has been received and confirmation has been issued by the Membership Secretary.
Fancy a chat
If you’d like a chat before joining us or if you have any questions, please contact our Membership Secretary, Cheryl Towers, on email@example.com who’ll be happy to help you.
There are two ways to join NVRC.
Online – http://www.horsevents.co.uk/nvrc/ (opens in new window)
Alternatively if you prefer good old fashioned post, click on the link to our membership form below, follow the instructions, print and send it with your payment to the address shown on the form.
There are also lots of ways you can get more involved than being an active member and enjoying the benefits of the club. For example, did you know that you can volunteer at a vast selection of events (in our area and sometimes further afield) where you can do fence-judging at cross country, dressage writing, stewarding at a showjumping competition, help organise some activities, or just make the tea if you want to! We’re always looking for helpers and our committee are all volunteers, so you could help make a real difference – if you’re interested, give our Membership Secretary, Cheryl, a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can be involved as much or as little as you like, and we always welcome feedback and ideas.
What are you waiting for?