- 3rd October 2020
- 10:00 am
- Jodphurs Equestrian Centre, Tockwith
Nidd Valley are running pole lessons with Tracy Garside at Jodhpurs, Blind Lane, Tockwith, YO26 7QJ on
Saturday 3rd October 2020
Saturday 10th October 2020
Tracy has over twenty five years experience of coaching horses and riders of all ages and standards, and has produced young horses from scratch to Burghley CCI****. She is a Pony Club Chief Instructor and Riding Club trainer, and has achieved the UKCC Level 3 coaching certificate in addition to being a BHSII and BE accredited coach.
Lessons will be 3 sharing and the price is £20 per person for 55 mins.
If you want to be booked onto these lessons e mail Louise Downie email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name and mobile number (don’t reply to this email). Lessons are on a first come first serve basis.
If attending a lesson please
- Only pay by bank transfer prior to the lesson, cash or cheques will not be accepted on the day.
- Refunds will not be issued if a member cancels, but we will refund members if the club cancels the lesson eg instructor not available.
- Do not attend if you feel unwell, have a cough or a high temperature.
- We will not be providing the usual tea coffee facilities.
- You MUST use hand sanitiser before touching gates or fences, please bring your own supply, or wear clean washed gloves.
- Unless there is an emergency you MUST stay 2 metres away from your instructor and other members and their horses AT ALL TIMES.
- Please don’t enter the livery yard, lessons are in the indoor school.
- Toilet facilities can be used but please use the disinfectant spray to wipe off taps, handles etc. if you have touched them and dispose of the cloth in the bin provided.
- Please collect your horses droppings after the lesson, there will be a wheel barrow left out near the school to put the droppings in.
- Please don’t bring spectators to watch your lesson without prior permission from the organiser
- Park vehicles so social distancing can be observed.
We appreciate that the coronavirus outbreak will continue to be a major concern and we need to ensure that we consider the impact on all of our members, instructors, volunteers and facility providers. We would urge all of our members to heed the official advice, particularly for those who fall into any of the potential ‘high risk’ categories, including the elderly, pregnant women and those who have underlying health conditions.
We appreciate your support and understanding.