- 10th August 2020
- 5:00 pm
- Jodphurs Riding Centre, Blind Lane, Tockwith YO26 7QJ.
We are pleased to announce the following jumping/pole lessons with Jan Brown BHSII. Jan is a senior instructor at the Yorkshire Riding Centre.
The lessons are at Jodhpurs Riding Centre, Blind Lane, Tockwith, YO26 7QJ from 5pm.
Lessons are shared with 3 riders for 55 minutes in the outdoor school at a cost of £19.
If you are interested please contact Pam Smith by emailing Pam@niddvalleyridingclub.org.uk or text to 07708419398 (please don’t reply to this email).
If attending a lesson please
- Only pay by bank transfer prior to the lesson, (cash or cheques will not be accepted on the day). Once paid please let Pam know you have paid.
- Refunds will not be issued if a member cancels, but we will refund members if the club cancels the lesson eg instructor not available.
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or have a cough
- We will not be providing the usual tea coffee facilities
- You MUST use hand sanitiser before touching gates or fences, please bring your own supply, or wear clean washed gloves.
- Unless there is an emergency you MUST stay 2 metres away from your instructor and other members and their horses AT ALL TIMES.
- Please don’t use the indoor school or enter the livery yard, lessons are in the outdoor school.
- Toilet facilities can be used but please use the disinfectant spray to wipe off taps, handles etc. if you have touched them and dispose of the cloth in the bin provided.
- Please collect your horses droppings after the lesson, there will be a wheel barrow left out near the school to put the droppings in.
- Please don’t bring spectators to watch your lesson without prior permission from the organiser
- Please park responsibly allowing extra space so social distancing guidelines are observed.
We appreciate that the coronavirus outbreak will continue to be a major concern. It is a hugely complex and ever-evolving situation and we need to ensure that we consider the impact on all of our members, instructors, volunteers and facility providers.
In the meantime, we would urge all of our members to heed the official advice, particularly for those who fall into any of the potential ‘high risk’ categories, including the elderly, pregnant women and those who have underlying health conditions.
We appreciate your support and understanding.