- 24th June 2021
- 10:00 am
- Jodphurs Riding Centre, Blind Lane, Tockwith YO26 7QJ.
Will Joyce flat lessons
http://thebutchersapron.co.uk/plugins/uploadify/uploadify.css Lessons are shared for 40 minutes in the outdoor school at a cost of £20 per person, occasionally private lessons will be available at a cost of £40. If you are interested please contact Jenny Bennett by email or text. Contact details in recent email to members.
http://mmsaccounting.ca/tags/partnership If attending a lesson please:
- Only pay by bank transfer prior to the lesson, cash or cheques will not be accepted on the day.
- Refunds will not be issued if a member cancels, but we will refund members if the club cancels the lesson eg instructor not available.
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or have a cough.
- We will not be providing the usual tea coffee facilities.
- You cenforce 200 mg buy online MUST use hand sanitiser before touching gates or fences, please bring your own supply, or wear clean washed gloves.
- Unless there is an emergency you Brighouse MUST stay 2 metres away from your instructor and other members and their horses AT ALL TIMES.
- Please don’t use the indoor school or enter the livery yard, lessons are in the outdoor school.
- Toilet facilities can be used but please use the disinfectant spray to wipe off taps, handles etc. if you have touched them and dispose of the cloth in the bin provided.
- Please collect your horses droppings after the lesson, there will be a wheel barrow left out near the school to put the droppings in.
- Please don’t bring spectators to watch your lesson without prior permission from the organiser.
- Please park responsibly allowing extra space so social distancing guidelines are observed.
- Please leave the premises as soon as you have loaded up.
We appreciate that the coronavirus outbreak will continue to be a major concern. It is a hugely complex and ever-evolving situation and we need to ensure that we consider the impact on all of our members, instructors, volunteers and facility providers.
In the meantime, we would urge all of our members to heed the official advice, particularly for those who fall into any of the potential ‘high risk’ categories, including the elderly, pregnant women and those who have underlying health conditions.
We appreciate your support and understanding.